Haunted by your own thoughts.

Assalamualaikum, silent readers!'



Its been four years since my last visit on this blog hahahahahahahah and I laughed at myself reading all those previous posts so funneehh so funnehh. Well, am growing up now tho I'm not yet 22. Still young kihkih.

What makes me feel like writing again? Simply because I wanted to. Few things crossed my mind lately and late night thoughts (which are so not cool because I ended up wide awake and so damn sleepy later on haha!). And what kind of thought that's really bothering you late night when you should probably off to bed and have some sweet dreams. No no. It could be your worse nightmare too where boogeyman comes out from your underneath and scream right on your face, saying that "YOU SHOULD GO ON DIET YOU CHUBBY CUTE (FAT) SOME PERSON)" hahahah okay wth aku merepek?

Nahh, Just some thoughts. About life, your work, random actually. Some books you read, some music you listened to, and some memories. That hurts the most you know. Memories. Because the person you might have in your memories are either gone, or just no longer them. That hit me so hard sometimes. Well, most of the time. It came uninvited, And when you're overwhelmed with your own thoughts, its hard to come back to your sense, Because you keep on dreaming and imagining how things should turned into, like how you want it to be. But often, we forget that it's just the part of the plan, Allah knows the best for you. So you shall keep that in mind.


The reason why I love to stare at the sky during rainy days.


As I'm writing this, the rain keep pouring outside. That's what I love the most. The feeling when it's raining, All the silence. Its somehow calming for me. Then I started to pour down all my thoughts. And this is it. To the people in my memories, I do cherish every moment spent. I wish nothing but a beautiful life for your future endeavors. Thank you, for ever exist for a moment. Live your life well. Live your life beautifully. Enjoy every moment. Appreciate everything before they gone. The past is where everything should be. I might not be the same person you used to know before because I finally realize that everything has changed (macam lagu TayTay dengan Ed), Or no. They just grow up. Thank you for every beautiful moments.


This is random haha. Am writing this without any specific reason. It just keep on going this way. Well I guess this is it. Until next time, InsyaAllah.


Yours sincerely,
NJ


Comments

Popular Posts